"FAITH"

ACE OF SPADE
"Z" why are you avoiding my call to you? When I speak to you, I expect you to come to me.

ZAEMON
Why are you still here?

ACE OF SPADE
Because we are one. You cannot get rid of me, I'm here forever.

ZAEMON
"Spade" I don't need you anymore. I don't care or want to have you in my life. You've done so much damage. I've lost relationships and friendships because of you. I have nothing, but my faith to follow. You're dead to me.

ACE OF SPADE
Are you actually fighting back? I'm impressed, I see you got balls after all. But that's not going to be enough to defeat me. Did you forget bitch, I'm in con-

ZAEMON
SHUT UP! you're not in control of anyone. Do you not remember, I made you. I created you, You did not create me. I gave you life because I was alone. You made me believe I didn't have anyone looking out for me. You are nothing but dust. I know, because I created you from it. I have nothing because of you. Until I answered the call.

ACE OF SPADE
What are you talking about, What call?

ZAEMON
The call from "Faith"

ACE OF SPADE
Oh don't start with this bullshit again.

ZAEMON
"Faith" answered my calls whenever you didn't. "Faith" never turned his back on me, when you did. "Faith" helped me change, while you were trying to put me in a grave. It made me realize I am stronger than you. It made me realize I don't need you.

ACE OF SPADE
Save me the speech "Z" you need me. We are stronger together. Without me you're worthless. You can't be creative without me. I'm the reason why you're creative. I gave you the talent. If it wasn't for me you would be dead.

ZAEMON
No. if I would have never created you, I wouldn't have been lost. You made the world think I was crazy. You took everything away from me, except my soul, which you almost had. I made you a friend, now you've destroyed my trust and respect. I don't want nothing to do with you. You are my enemy.

ACE OF SPADE
But "Z" we represent "Death" don't turn your back on me. I can give you the world. I can give you everything "Faith" can't. "Z" listen to me. "He" is a liar. I am truth. I am you.

ZAEMON
Not anymore.

ACE OF SPADE
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO COMPLICATED. GIVE IN TO ME. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU FAIL!!!!

ZAEMON
get back up.

ACE OF SPADE
WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE WORLD TURNS IT'S BACK ON YOU!!!!!

ZAEMON
It already has.

ACE OF SPADE
THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR "FAITH" FAILS YOU!!!!!!

ZAEMON
It won't.

ACE OF SPADE
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS FAIRYTALE "Z" THE WORD OF GOD, OR WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU CALL IT. YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO BELIEVE IN "FAITH" OVER ME!!???

ZAEMON
Yes.

ACE OF SPADE
YOUR FAMILY WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOUR OLDEST COUSIN IS BETTER THAN YOU. YOU'VE FAILD YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY TOO. NO WONDER WHY YOUR MOM TURNED HER BACK ON YOU. YOU'RE PATHETIC. YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL AND DIE ALONE, LIKE YOU DESERVE.

ZAEMON
The difference between me and you, I'm not afraid of dieing. I know I'm on the right path. "Death" doesn't scare me. You've already lost. And you know it.

ACE OF SPADE
YOU NEED ME!!!

ZAEMON
I do not need you anymore. You're words speak lies, as your actions move falsely. I want you gone forever. I'm done with you "Spade" I'm in con-

ACE OF SPADE
NOOO!!!!!

ZAEMON
YOU DON'T HAVE THE "STRENGTH". YOU DON'T HAVE THE "FAITH". YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT "HATE." YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME. AND IM PROUD TO SAY-

ACE OF SPADE
STOP PLEASE DON'T SAY-

ZAEMON
IM IN CONTROL!!!!

ACE OF SPADE
ZAEMON!!!!!!! (*reflection comes back to it's true self*)

ZAEMON
It's over....it's finally over. I'm me again. I will never take you for granite again, I promise. I love you. And I will always have "faith" in the word of God, than have "faith" in the works of the enemy.