The Face of Him

13316

I may reside in the southern states but I can travel to the Border States if I desire to.

I walk down the street quite often but never see a Negro offer his hand to any white male once they see me coming.

You know, I go to this diner quite often. The sight there is to die for. I get so much joy from seeing it. My sight is what you might ask? Well that’s easy. Let me whisper it in your ear so no one can hear me. It’s the sight of segregation. Of White men eating in the most well-kept and great place there is to eat. It’s like eating with the king himself!!!

Ha ha ha

Oh and the Negro’s place you ask of?

Well it’s just about the most filthy, disgusting thing on the face of filth itself!

Ha ha ha

Oh cheer up will you? Don’t even get me started on if a Negro shows any sign of being intimate with a white women. Oh the horror!

What was that? What would happen to them? Beats me. Just depends on the white who catches ‘em.

It’s a shame that it’s not much like that anymore in this day in age.

What? What’s my name? Well my name is not that much important. If I get caught in the northern states who knows what will happen to me. Don’t give me that look. Okay fine, just don’t tell anyone, epically no Negros. The name is Jim. Jim Crow.