Eyes filled with encouragement

I look up and see joy in your blue and green piercing eyes
You make me whole, Your the best young individual in my life, your apart of me, and I'd do anything for you.
You keep me positive everyday during the struggle.
Your my light at the end of the tunnel
Through the struggle your name cheers up my spirit
Your voice and caring actions provide positive vibes
You fix what's been broken during my life journey without you knowing.
Your bright big almond shaped eyes looking back at me remind me to continue down the path and keep forward.
This path is to keep us more than above water to spend our life together with ease and no worries
Let's just say Ill soon be able to repair anything under the hood through any bump in the road,
This is why I'm going to school to be there for you and provide you a easier life.
My education will be what make my plans for you happen and to help us through the unexpected incidents. I'll go through any obstacle if it means it'll provide a roof over your darling head. For now it's no secret we don't have that yet, but we have the help that will surely never be forgotten from the two people in our lives you call grandma and grandpa and who are filled with the holy spirit. Through it all Im reminded to thank God for blessing me with you, youre the most important purpose in my life that I can live for. Waking up every morning means a life to look forward to spending it with you.