Eyes

I stare into those brown eyes and i see everything. I see everything that she could not share. Above that she couldnt bare to be without. Whenever I stare into those eyes of her's I see all the hurt that she's been through. I close my eyes, to keep from being sucked into her stare. Those eyes of her's are hypotizing, I swear I be in a daze. I've been captivated by just one glance, and now i see right through her. She broken and refuses to be repaired by the one thing that brought her here. Love. From her mouth she says  that she doesnt believe in it anymore. It doesnt exist. Lies told from her mouth. But her eyes, her eyes tell me something different. The truth oozes from her eyes as each tear drop rolls down her cheek. You cant turn love off. Especially not her's. I see all the hurt that she's been through. I close my eyes, to keep from being sucked into her stare i be in a daze. I've been  captivated by just one glance, and now i see right through her. She's broken and refuses to be repaired by the one thing that bought her here. Love. from her mouth she says that she doesnt believe in it anymore. It doesnt exist. Lies told from her mouth. But her eyes, her eyes tell me something different. the truth oozes roll down her cheek. You cant turn love off. Especially not hers. Her eyes, i just hope she doesnt close them for long.

-Corniqua Martin