Extraordinary Poet

60644

There's nothing better than this like two perfect harmony's with the grace of god all around me for the world to see the peace deep inside of me to be the best of the best like someone legendary on this night. When the moon rises like a shooting star for me to be an extraordinary poet.

I wanna go beyond my limits let read with me and feel the poetry deep inside your soul within your heart I know its not that far apart for you to miss the true message. Its from within my heart white clouds blue sky's it doesn't get any betterthan this for me to believe I'm gonna be an extraordinary poet.

I'm gonna meet the girl of my dreams and make mother proud I'm gonna give a shout out so thank you for supporting me. Make'em believe that I can be the guy they look up to on this brand new dayfull of hope with belief. Baby your the missing piece the key to my heart like a treasure of the sea girl. You know its me on my way to becoming an extraordinary poet.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

in order to be extraordianry
one must expand ideas, br creative, increase vocabulary and demographically impact lives
use the poem to build and keep writing