Everybody has a chapter they don’t read aloud

Tue, 10/23/2018 - 20:43 -- Srabony

Everybody is going through something.Trying and trying yet still stuck kind of dyingFrom all the painThe regrets.Remember experiences teach you.Raise you.Neither define you.So, tell me.What is the “better” version of you like?  Everybody deserves to be happy.Everybody deserves to be loved.It does not matter what others think.What matters is what you thinkThe little things?The little moments?Psh! They are not little.Build in silenceMove in silenceThe biggest way to gain something is to do it in silence first.Wait for haters to burst.And show them you are the first.So, tell me.What does “success” look like to you? At times you find yourself in silence,and at times,in silence you find yourselfPerhaps, you have to get lost to find yourself.To find the better you, the better livingWork on yourself, that is the best thing you can doAccept that you are not perfect, but you are enough.Forget your insecurities, your ego, your dark thoughts.Do not let anyone stop you.Do not  quit no matter what.Follow your dreams.Do not lose your energy.The world is too cruel already.Love is needed, wanted is love.Never say never We risk too much for the wrong things.And too little for the right onesWe do not think before doing anything.Because we feel the madness pulling us downDrowning and drowning in the insanityWe try and try.Until we reach the skyHoping to recoverHoping to love ourselves againSelf-love, self-confident, self-sufficientAnd if this is not love So, tell me.What do you call, “love”? Take the leap.Never be a captive of your pastNever doubt yourself.No one is perfect, but they are enough.The world is full of hate, be the love.Never say never