Eternal Life

20905

At a young age, maybe seven, I had a connection with the main character of a children's cartoon show, Dexter's Laboratory; both he and I enjoyed the thrill of invention. But, growing through my teens and into my early 20s, the influence of the world blinded me, so to say. Being 22 years of age, I finally have my life together, and I'll tell you how.

I never really knew what to respond when I was asked that dreadful question, "where do you see yourself in 5 years...". I was a lost man with a blind eye. But, The Lord God has opened my eye. If you were given a chance to attain eternal life, what would you do?

I want to bring as many people to God as I possibly can. With a Ph.D in chemical engineering, there will be a definitive ability to call the poor to God whilst providing for them the essential needs. By God's grace, I will utilize my invention attraction and discover an unknown cure. Picture it; I'll take the money accumulated by the patent, along with the actual cure itself, and travel throughout the ends of the earth to freely provide three things: the word of God, money to those in need, and the cure, at no cost, to those who can't afford. In five years, I see myself working towards my goal: eternal life.