Escape

United Kingdom

I want to escape, Escape from here, Total frustration, anger,Fear. I want to escape, Escape from here,Too much confusion,Too many tears. I thought I was free,Away from that darkenedJourney,Only to find, myself going crazy. Take me away, Away from it all,Head is going to explode,Someone catch the fall. Wait a moment,You can't go anywhere,Look in the mirror,Just look at that stare, Eyes bloodshot,Sleep deprivation,Muscles aching,Total agitation. Crazy inside,On the outside too,Someone pull this trigger, Before I pull it before you.  Locked inside,This prison cell,The stretch is lengthyFeels like hell.  Not turning off, No way, no chance,Inside this mind of mine,I continue to fuck up the dance.  Normality has gone,Routine too,Replaced with a madness,That's familiar for me and you.  As I sit by,Pondering what to do,A day goes by,Months, another year, flew.  Trying to fight,The madness within,Grey hair on my temple,I can still, perhaps, win.  I close my eyes,To close another day,Close those darkened memories,Impossible, no way.