End of the School Year

Tue, 10/29/2013 - 19:27 -- k23zamp

I can't believe that the year is gone. It seems like just yesterday I was moving into the Cove. Where have the days gone. Oh the memories that I have from this great year will be kept for a lifetime. The friendships that I have made will hopefully last. I will miss those that are moving on with their life and graduating and those that I will not see until September or the spring. Nothing can change about what we have done this past year and I am glad for all of the things that have happened. From the concerts, dinners, parties, trips to Starbucks, crazy games, Wii, movies, music, dancing like crazy fools, walking all over Providence, and the best Thayer Street I would say that those are only some things that made this year so great. I will miss seeing all of my friends everyday and saying hi to them where ever I go. My guy friends that I see all over the place and shouting hi to everyone I see. Smiling at everyone and anyone sharing my joy with others making there day hopefully better. But it is time to go make some summer memories and time to recharge for next year. For who knows what the next day will bring but hopefully more memories to hold onto.