ENCRYPTION

Encrypted

Encrypted is your heart and your mind until someone gets to you to expose all your secret codes. Merely uttered words from your soft, juicy, firm pink lips. Stop guarding your heart with all your secrets. I can help you guard your secrets. I look into your soul through your eyes but can you see me? If you can do you understand me. Encrypted are the words you speak to me when we argue, Encrypted are the emotions we share that are intertwined with one another but, yet you ask me to be open and speak what’s on my mind but are you reading more into my story, into my encryption that is not being told or even there to be told. Are you wanting me to tell your story too? Stop acting before you think. Stop speaking things that are nowhere to be found within our relationship, within the love we hold for one another. Just stop trying to decipher things that are already decoded. Moreover, stop trying to encode the encryption. Your encryption is wrong, your description is wrong about all things. Give me time to love you. Don’t force me to see and read thing I see with my own two eyes. I can read your encryption but I see your still struggling to read mine, see mine, understand mine, and comprehend mine. I do not know what else to do.

ENCRYPTION!!!!