EMBRACE

FASTER than a jerk on the breaks that langed your body though a wind shelled that suddenly throws you to the floor 
as the concrete  scraped the fearlessness off your face 
SMOOTHER  then a tear down the rigid face of a shaken body that caved into the sheets that reveal her inner self
 that made the horror of screams escalate through the ceiling of the mind 
EXPOSED  like a fireworks colors on a pitch black screen 
WHITER  than a doves wings as it soars around the fluffy clouds of grey 
MASSIVE like the armor of a solider that marched  through the mist of war aiming for the lives of the enemy  seeing flesh 
instead of a human being trying to survive 
QUICKER  than the words you wish you could take back 
hesitant from the signal of regret 
CALMING then the waves that rush towards the horizon  and drag the debris  that winded up towards the sandy rocks of land 
FORCEFUL like a herd of wild animals that spread deep though the pale ground of the safaia.
SOOTHING  than a grown man blues on a saturday night
 getting  high off the passion of music 
PENNILESS like the bridges that provided for the empty soul that indulge the air 
hopping to be filled with the taste of a 2nd chance. 
SMALLER  than the ant of the cracks and peaks
HIGHER  than the  stars of the galaxy that we wish a pond that makes space something more to invasion  
PROTECTIVE  as a  flock of honey bees as if you could stop them from an attack
 ABOUNDED by the tracks we trace back assuming that when we follow 
will create a new destination to only walk backwards back into to the world of hate  
  FLAVORFUL that our taste buds consume a bitter treat addictive and lingering so we wonder the aftertaste guilt and selfishness that become harder to chew
stuck in the stomach of something which will not defuse 
  SNEAKY like  the creatures that lie underneath the rocks but vicious with a pitch ready to kill as they digest their last meal 
 BOILING by the heat of the blazing  sun among my dark skin becoming a shade unrecognizable son 
SECRETS that hide the numerous amount of sins
 LOOSER than the shoe laces that seem to come to an end because it becomes so weak that it just release
 FORGOTTEN  like the passing people we fail to see blinder then the eyes that seek the daylight from a sleep so restrained from the busy work of the day 
GRACEFUL like an angel's feather that fall from the  heaven and land on me 
FAKE like a Barbie dolls smile that seem so perfect but describe by a label "a toy "nothing more than plastic  
IRREPLACEABLE  like the ticks of a clock 
please 
EMBRACE  every second you've  got 
Because once it's gone theres  not much you can do
so hold on tight like it's the only thing you have to LOSE .....

powerful.imani

EMBRACE WHAT YOU HAVE AND STOP AND LOOK AROUND AND NOTICE ,LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ARE HERE AND WONDER THE ADVENTURES THAT ARE NEAR ...SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO EMBRACE A BROKEN WORLD ... BUT EMBRACE THOSE PIECES THAT STAY TOGETHER AGAIN