Dream Job

Why do they call it a dream job? Because it's the one thing that if time, money, and experience wasn't an issue, you would pursue. 

For me, it would be to be a personal shopper and stylist for someone in the public eye.

Fashion is my PASSION. While that may sound cheesy and unrealistic, it's true. I love formulating outfits and adorning myself with various accoutrements. I love helping friends too, by providing adivce on what to wear to match and flatter them. 

I also LOVE shopping. If I had to be stranded anywhere, it would be a mall. I could shop for hours. I'm a slow shopper. I like to take it all in. Shopping is my therapy and my exercise and what I enjoy doing more than a lot of things. 

I am an avid reader and viewer of various fashion magazines such as Marie Claire, InStyle, Harper's Baazar, and others. I follow top designers and try to replicate their runway styles using my own closet. Many fashion mag's like to point out certain styles of celebrites and who wore it best and who's dress they were wearing at the Oscars, and things like that. I love to read about those topics and try to apply faashion advice given from people like Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, and Christian Louboutian. 

If I could be sent off some Monday morning to shop for someone who needs to be in vogue and trendy... 

I'd be in HEAVEN.