DON'T PISS ON YOUR ANGEL'S

I always scream the lord's name in vain, even though I shouldn't. I try my hardest to wear my halo as a purpose, not as a attention seeker. When I speak to you in truth, it's because I care. When I walk up to you and hug you, it's because I care. I wouldn't be so hard on you, if I didn't care. I walked through hell for so many years to see people like you fail. I'm trying to change that for you, but it seems like you want out. I get you can't help everyone who has problems, but the least I can do for you is change your attitude for a better purpose. First, you have to listen to me and understand me as a person. Don't listen to cowards who throw lies on my name, they're not worth it. They try to do everything they can to play the victim. So they can get inside your pants in the end. A true friend wouldn't lie to you. I'm all about being straight up, even if it makes you cry, but just know everything I do is for a stronger purpose. I look you in your eyes and tell you how I feel. I listen to everything you say, even if it's hard for you to conversate. Don't go to sleep on people like me, because we're the one's who will truly save you. I don't want you to be lost in relapse, that you can't find your recovery. If you don't believe in me that's up to you, you see. I try to stay from the drama part of life, it brings nothing, but misery. That's you're mistake being involved with it. It's not going to get you anywhere but more burned bridges. I'm saying this as as a true friend, not for the inside of your pants. I do everything I can to prove I'm a real gentleman, but it doesn't get no where for most. All I'm trying to tell you is don't piss on your angels, who are trying to help you. Because the more you push us away, the more lonely you will be in the end.