Do you wanna be happy ?

So you wanna be happy

Do you really wanna be free to flyReaching out touch the skyFeels so close but yet remember it's the skyWe all claim we want to be successful But ignore the credentials of being successfulInstead we live the fast life by exploiting our bodies as we pass out the drugs to societySlowly started to be addicted to girls on IGThinking every female the same as you click follow for each person you gainBelieving that every female play gamesThen look in the mirror seeing that your doing the same Making the meaning of love less fortunate enough to graspSeeing celebrities go in and out of relationship We sit back thinking it's the way of life calling it situationshipsHaving the greatest sex but no meaning to the relationshipLooking at each other wishing for the bestBut cant achieve any good if you don't look how you're blessedSo we work this simple job for the few dollars we make Look forward to each check day by dayHoping that one phone call can come my wayBut I see some people faith start to fade As I become exposed to this vision of failure The mindset becomes shook, thinking how can i change my mindset from being taught by Young Thug to picking up a bookBlinded from the thoughts that comes from these waysConfused on what the right direction to goSeems Only way to success is shooting a jump shot or performing at a showBut how can I get any success when my mindset is set on dumb Not saying that we all are dumb but we let other people live our lives The role models we following only express one thingTurn upWe are so caught up with living in the moment we lose the fight in the long runSlowly and patiently losing ourselves as we fall back into slaveryKeeping people on the outskirts of society we only see our neighborhoodsSo we walk daily seeking for improvement Shoes begin to grow as the street play the same instruments Walking down the streets until they start clappingGunshot blasting from each way unsure where to go Drop down to the knees letting everything go Smuggling the thoughts of a slave implanting to my headAll these images of how I should liveNo batman but instead everyone is the joker Each day seeing as another joke Afraid of what people say once we spoke Taking away the happiness as we lose ourselvesThinking we aiming high but it's the faster we start to fallHoping to give birth but Instead we establish death Deep in my thoughts and get lose in a daze Trying out different phases which best fit meLosing individuality as I be someone that's not me So I Open my eyes coming to realityNever sold dope, never was in gang Don't tell lies putting shame to my name Thankful for who I am and not for whatever everyone else becameThinking with the Head on my shoulders instead the one in my pants Building up my character giving my life a better chance So I break the fear from my mindset that the sky is the limit here Cause once you pass the sky you have the rest of the atmosphere