Do you ever self vent?

Do you ever self vent? Like verbally just talk to yourself about your feelings? Sitting in front of a mirror going over everything wrong with you and your life. It’s relieving in a way that’s unhealthy, I know. You’re coping, but not healing. Sometimes, you just want to get it out, but not for anyone to hear. You want someone to listen, but something is just holding you back. That feeling in your chest. Your stomach. Deep inside, residing in the darkest pits. It almost feels like something is screaming, begging for help. You choose to suppress it. You believe that, whatever it is, doesn’t deserve help. It doesn't deserve attention. Not the slightest bit of thought. It’s always in the back of your mind. Scratching every nerve. Gnawing at your bones. Tickling your water lines, causing you to tear up at any moment. Self-diagnosis of anxiety calmed you a little bit, but is that really all it is? Can you honestly pack up all things considered and blame anxiety? Or is it deeper than that. Deeper than you can blatantly see. So deep that even you yourself can’t comprehend it.