The Distillation of Discontent

Wed, 06/26/2019 - 22:23 -- adustin

Hopeless dreams filed a dreary headEvery morning greeted dreadleaving one meek and lowlydarkness growing ever slowlypeace and peril seem to sail closer everyday a sorry suckis hardly a husk of a lesser state all the while still persistent hoping for a task less consistent  wishing and striving for comfort worth finding straying from a stuporis nothing less than superin a relentless way  any lesson learned from contention may birth misdirectionbut often puts you ahead of the race shot nerves and shakesalways trump heartbreaksslow breathes and smilesmake waves in isles but never forget the wreakthat makes you checkall the other ways through a falt a journey must halt but it leads to a greater fate elation swells morning dew smellsskies are brighter feet feel lighter strangers are certainyou'll be flirtn'with each beautiful day  lamenting is a crimethis is proven with timeeven if it passes at a snail pace