Digging Deep

Something i once had could be all gone with a snap
But i know if i lose everything i know i wouldnt lose everything
When you have a rock on your side it wont ever break
It will continue to get stronger and reshaped with every roll it makes
My king stand strong but my God stand stronger
My king holds my heart but my God keeps our love together
I would be lying if i told you i dont know where he came from or how he got here
High school sweet heart sound sweet in my ears and even better in on my tongue
I prayed and here he is
Short dude with a wide smile and a warm heart
I said you not tall enough to ride this ride shorty but he still strapped himself in
I dont know if this boy was crazy or high but he kept going until he got what he wanted
Consistency
But this is where the test comes ...First fight
Both being very strong minded and mouths that speak knives that was hell at its worst
I was ready to walk away give up since i thought i was to intelligent to be going through all of this with a boy who is not even my boyfriend
But then this wind rushed into his heart making his way to his blood stream telling him not to let me go
So he gripped me with his toned arms making sure i couldnt get out his grip
He grabbed me so tight that he broke me to a person i wasnt use to being in front of people
He the one that made me love he is the one that made me venerable he was the one
I was told that God sometimes have to break you down to build you up and that is true
God used this boy thats 5'2" now looking like 7'2" with a wide smile a heart that was burned cut and thrown away to break me
God work through people and he worked through a kid i would never give a chance nor day
Now he got what he wanted...
A bestfriend . A girlfriend. A partner . A wife. A queen.
Consistency .....
Never fails.