Destroyed Lives

Tue, 04/17/2018 - 18:18 -- Keldy

When life had turned upside-down . and memories and good times have been destroyed in this town . the town of our minds thats been torched and molested by those who could care less . who could care less about the destruction and mess . so we lay in their beds like logs . and obey and take orders like dogs . so that our lives won't be ruined by the fog . the fog that blurs our vision . and hinders our successful mission through these crazy lives that makes us want to kill ourselves and others with guns and knives . I have never witnessed the death of a person and neither do I ever want to . but at the rate this world is going, the next person to die could be me or you . and the sad part is that this is true . where the fuck did the good people go ? Those that actually care about others . like still open the door for you or when you sneeze says god bless you . with the things I've been through . the things that I've seen . I have yet to encounter these . instead our generation is left in the hands of incompetent assholes . and ignorant and pathetic whores who think its okay to destroy our paths . but yet I'm the one to get cursed because of my wraths . my rage has reached an all-time high . and I know its illegal to smoke weed but right now all I wanna do is get high . just be up in the sky and maybe sitting on cloud nine . thinking about how fucked up we are . and laughing because a dollar is 100 cents. I can't comprehend . a lot of us come from good homes with home-training but I guess no common sense . so yeah I'm a bit upset that one rotten apple spoils the bunch and that slowly politics is eating us up alive for lunch . they crunch . on our bones and watch us die in this recession . because history just repeats itself so its the second Depression . without prescription or medicine to give us hope of survival so we pray to God and every night we read the bible . awaiting a blessing or a miracle . or waiting for God to redeem himself as the magical oracle . a mystical lyrical of melodic sounds that rise from our praying minds asking for forgiveness . so our confessions are endless.