Depression

Its the percussion that succeeds in letting your mental know that you were worth nothing, that epiphany that screams in your mind, leaving behind everything that didn’t mean shit to me. At least at the time, you thought you recognized the truth within the lines, but you reconcile with the recoil after the world explodes in your face and it peels off, like a driveby gone wrong as the chip in your shoulder highlights the bold remarks you underlined, unsurprisingly credited to the editor in chief, i guess some people want to do what they need for the clout, what they want to continue the irrelevant beef with ni**as, while they get they’re knees kicked out from underneath with their head in the clouds, smoke so much loud cant even hear or comprehend the complexity of understanding the people that love them stand away from me. Reality cuts deep, and they dont realize they run up the lake and find themselves bleed dry, until its to late have have remorse for their mistakes. So ask God why, and why cry when this whole time damned souls were so close to the holy water, but felt they did was best for them just to defy their father, hand in the pants kinda mindset, now they cant process why the suffocation of their sins and tribulations running too high. Just like a child leaves the tap on, some people can’t speak without the caps lock on, cause liars and a loud voice will always be heard in the world, but that doesn’t mean everyone listening or feeling you 100 percent. And its that then, the sudden thought that all you had was gone, cause of the dirt you spread, the words you said, the ni**as you killed, and the ones you wished would just slide you that 8th just to get by another bill. If by then you haven’t picked up and learned your lesson, guess the devil gonna keep giving you directives, cause you done dug this grave yourself, and wonder why you’re alive but already in Hell. You did it to you, and understand what you’re blessed with, cause living like this is like having a barrel in your mouth till the trigger clicks, understand when your thought click, that trigger in your mind gonna close the venom spewing from your mouth and change the view from the veil of life’s blouse, when you’re alone with yourself in your house, and figure out in the mirror that you’ve brought in the one and only, me. Depression.