Depending by Timothy S.

Money is type low, clothes are getting old, children are in need, sneakers are speaking; nothings seems to be going great at this stage in your life; everywhere you turn you witness most folks looking nice. I got to tell you something; everything is not over for you because God has already numbered each hair growing, and the door for help is open so go in. You can depend on the Father who cares for your soul so don't lose control and pray for His guidance. I'm speaking from experience, Jesus Christ will take care, so inhale and take air; exhale and fall back. These problems on every corner is all wack like you're nowhere to be noticed on a small map. Things could be worst; count your blessings on equipment' like your hands, ears, feet, mouth, nose, and eyes; waiting on the Lord will supply a great surprise that will come at a time you least expect. God stays correct way before you meet the check-not only He'll come for you but He'll also keep your pets. I've had days when I was broken like ankles crossed over by a skilled player balling since birth; to the point where I felt that having cash was a curse, but God made a way where there was no way made. So listen to me guys always prays for His support because He knows every need that's similar to your thoughts.