Dedicated to all our Shero's and all our Hero's

All our Shero's and all our Heroe's🦸👷👩‍🚒👩‍🔬👩‍✈️👮👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

I dedicate this to all our Shero's and all our Heroe's who is willing to stand at ground zero. You're willing to lose your life just so I can live. This is the example of the extraordinary bravery that you give. I speak for America, a grateful Nation we thank you all sincerely. For the courage and commitment that you show everyday. Your country owe you dearly. All out aberration for Doctors and Nurses, First Responders, Mail Carriers, Food Workers, Trash Collectors down to the Morticians that carry the hearses. At this moment in time I can't imagine who's job is the worstest. In the age of the coronavirus you're willing to do this every day. Because of this dedication at once an entire nation pray. For your health, your family and most importantly your kids. We might not remember all your names but we will never forget what you did. God bless us all at this present day time. To all our Shero's and Heroe's. Your health and well-being is never far from your fellow country men and women hearts and minds.
WE LOVE AND THANK YOU ALL ❤️🌞💗😷