deceiving Love

Deceiving Love
You wanted me.. I wanted you before.
Thinking about you day in and out made my.. Heart and mind so sore..
I heard you taking, decided that would be my chance.
Messaged you later that night, you answered quickly. My heart started racing ready, for flight.
Deceiving Love
Boy, I was falling for you so hard, couldn't control myself. The conversations was so sweet, genuine, and funny.
Deceiving Love
I told you about my past, present, and future. You supported me, and you told me. I supported you.
Deceiving Love
I couldn't believe i found a guy like you so real. You were cute, athletic, funny, came from my fellow brother and sister country.
Deceiving Love
At this point I had you at a pedestal, only waiting to come from school so I can talk to you. You were my baby, talking from day to wee hours of the night.
Deceiving Love
You finally told me you liked me. It should've been the best day of my life. But for some reason my feelings left. And taking a chance on me and you is not something I wanted to step into next.
Deceiving Love
You continued to fall for me and I was oblivious, I couldn't like you, the way you wanted me to.
Deceiving Love
A New Year fell before us. You still crushing me, while I didn't know what I wanted.
You told me you loved me, and I was happy and shocked. I knew you meant it, but for some reason I just couldn't be with you.
Deceiving Love
Baby, you became a player. I saw you talking to many girls, right in front of my face. Yet coming back to me, saying you love me and want me to have your baby.
Deceiving Love
You kissed on me, talked to me, and loved me.
Yet you did the same to the other females with me.
Deceiving Love
You tried to play me. And told me all these lies. Yet you treat me like I did all this to you. I'm taking all the blame like some fool.
Deceiving Love
I heard you had sex with someone twice. She loves you, I guess something I couldn't do.
Yet you play her tragically, she looking like a fool.
Deceiving Love
You didn't care that she's my friend and that I know her. You got her smiling in my face. And telling me all y'all business.
Deceiving Love
I tried to be your friend, forgive you for all of what you did.
I can't I'm hurt and feel played. You told me you loved me, I guess your feelings drifted away.
Deceiving Love
You stopped talking to me, and past me like I never meant anything to you. Yeah, it hurt and I have to suck it up.
Deceiving Love
I still love you, and maybe I still want you. But what you did hurt so bad. But I don't feel sad. Just mad.
Deceiving Love
I was off track worrying about you. And your girls. Wanting you. When you're, Her's, Her's, and her's.
Deceiving Love
Everything is all good, I just hope you remember when no female was there, I had you. And what ever female meets you first. My gosh, you're gonna play her. Aye shorty I feel bad for you.
Deceiving Love