Dear World

Dear World,

You are so messed up, no really

let me break it down for you

The people who I see on the news or the even the people whom are listening to this want to hear that Black Live Matter.

Well, they are wrong black lives Don’t matter hold on before you wag your finger at me or bring every justification, let me explain.

You said Black Lives Matter correct? Well here’s the thing we are not black, black is a color on a board and if you put my skin color on that board it would be brown

Black is a label that you, the world, have given us

white is a label that you gave to a person so let me tell you this, I am not Black.

Dear world,

You are messed up, like really messed up

You have put me under a stereotypical label so let me tell you I am not the stereotypical black person

You have put a bar so that we can’t get passed

but I break rules and this rule I am sure to break as well

I have completed high school; I am going to college.

That bar that you put up, well that is a stick I broke in two.

Dear World,

Before you say anything I would like to bring up some stuff.

Martin Luther king Jr once said that “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can.”

The BLM movement has ignored that, they make accusations that may or may not be true

They justify their action by hiding behind their label.

They have posters out in the world saying that “yes, all lives matter but we are focused on the black ones right now ok? Because it is very apparent that our judicial system doesn’t know that. Plus, if you can’t see why we’re exclaiming #BlackLivesMatter you are part of the problem.”

Okay… So now I am part of the problem.

I know why your exclaiming this statement because so many people have been hurt because of police officers that let the power go to their heads.

But aren’t you forgetting that it’s not just ‘black’ people that are getting hurt by this injustice

And aren’t you forgetting that it isn’t all police officers that are like that….

Let that sink in…

Dear world,

Doesn’t everybody have the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?

Than doesn’t everybody have a say but apparently for the Black lives Matter movement that doesn’t apply because when the Toronto Police Chief unveiled a mural and a public apology to the LGBT community but they didn’t get their say in the matter because of the BLM protesters said their statement for them.

Dear world,

I am sorry.

But not for the reasons you think.

I am sorry that people take advantage of you

I am sorry that you let them.

The Black live matter movement has said for the longest that their lives matter, and it’s true they do but you haven’t said anything to change your situation.

‘Black’ Lives Matter has the world’s attention but you aren’t saying anything

you portray to the world that you are a victim.

But I have to say this, you aren’t a victim so stop saying you are.

A victim is a person who lets their fear control them. So are you truly a victim?

It was once said that “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by strength of his heart” by Hercules

Black lives matter has their strength in numbers but they aren’t truly strong because they haven’t said how they want to change the world.

At some point you have to make a decision on the matter,

This is mine.

My decision is to say to the you

the world that I am strong, that I am not the Victim

To say How I am going to change the world.

I am going to change the world by becoming a Social worker

You haven’t been seeing all the sides of your situation.

You have said that the police have wronged you and they may have but have you asked why?

Maybe it was the one cop because of his/her history?

Maybe it was something his/her parents taught them?

Maybe it was his anger management?

Have you truly tried to find out if he/ she was a victim themselves?

Dear world,

Don’t worry,

Don’t doubt,

Don’t hurry,

Just live because your children have seen you

Hurt,

In pain,

Suffering,

And we are here to heal you I am going to be a social worker to make your children even greater

Dear world,

You are messed up

but that’s okay.

I am here to catch you.

Dear world,

I am an African American Child and I am here to heal

You.