Dear Whatever you are

Sat, 02/10/2018 - 01:36 -- Arie54

Dear Whatever you are,

Dear whatever you are I hope you’re doing well.

I don’t miss you whatever you are because whatever you are were the tornado in the aftermath. I don’t miss those days of broken glass and sirens. I don’t miss those day of sadness and betrayal. Those days of forever being alone. I’ve done a lot without you around Whatever you are. I’ve learned to build my own pride and roar louder than the strongest lion. No thanks to you Whatever you are but I learned to be kind and I’ve seen how much I’ve grown. Actually scratch that I will thank you for everything you weren’t able to be for me. Thank you whatever you are for teaching me to stick out on my own. Thank you whatever you are for making me care about others. Thank you whatever you are for for being my guide and being my key. Thank you whatever you are for making your presence known. Finally thank you whatever you are for being that father to my brother. I have nothing more say than thank you whatever you are.

Sincerely, “your” daughter