Dear Mom

Tue, 02/06/2018 - 13:27 -- EmilyM

Dear Mom,

Life is hard and it isn’t easy but you give me the strength to keep moving on. You are one of the most strongest person I have ever known and you have always been there for me. Although, I may not be the best daughter, you still love me for who I am. Not only are you my Mother, but also my bestfriend. When I get frustrated, mad, or sad I can always count on you to talk to. You are a strong independent woman, dedicated to providing us with the best education and working every single day to provide for our family. I know some days you ask yourself how you are going to do it ,but in the end you always manage to work hard for what you want. I truly admire you for the things you have sacraficed for my brother and I. I am who I am because of you and no matter what obstacles we face in the future, we’ll overcome them together. I cannot even begin to describe the love that I have for you Mom. Wherever I end up in life, I will always come back to you.                                                          

Sincerely your little girl,

Emily Martinez