Dear Future

I am impatiently waiting for you. I’m also wondering if my guesses are incorrections pertaining to you. You don’t understand how bright you seem, and how high you are. Without smoking weed, you’re in the clouds for sure.

I wonder about you constantly, I worry as well. You are my destiny, my light when things get dark and gloomy as hell. I yearn for you late at night, when I’m oh so restless. My past keeps holding on to me, he’s trying to be reckless. But I’ll forever hold on to you my strong, bright future. You hold the brightest, warmest colors, something like fuchsia.

Dear Future, do you care for me as I care for you ? I’m hoping you do. Protect me from pain and that wet shit known as rain.

Ya see future, I see in you what other people may not see. I see anger, but I see happiness. I see sunshine amongst the excessive rain that’s pouring. I see darkness, but it’s interrupted by light. This is why I cling to you oh so tight.

Dear Future, I am waiting for you, please oh please come find me some time soon.