Day in Day out

Day in and day out it feels like the same things, wake up hear about violence in our schools and sit back with our hands in our pockets, feeling the tearing pain as someone special cries over the one who left them for someone else.

Day in and day attending classes and getting enough homework to build a shelter to hide from the world in, Eatting the apple you saved from your free school breakfast because you wont let your parents spend money on lunch.

Day in and day out hearing friends talk about their nights and the parties they attended just to ask why you didnt come and you have to reply "I wasn't invited."

Day in and day out getting home to your parents that dont comprehend your actions and siblings that dont respect you reguardless of your time on this earth.

Day in and day out going to a job that you've worked at for five years with no raise and little time off just to get a paycheck that cant even pay all the bills you have.

Day in and day out we live in a loop nothing changing its always the same as we are molded by the hands of society, and we alow its silver tongue tells us the Amarican Dream is still achievable with a little hard work even when its isn't, because we know that with the hard work it takes you'll spend the rest of your life in debt