A Dark Reality.

I was the spark in your head, the mental undead, the thoughts you repress and keep in your chest

I’m the darkness; I’m the fear that you hold so dear, I’m in your heart and your mind yet so deeply intertwined

You’re the host of my existence, the blood of persistence you’re the danger in my mind that I couldn’t leave behind

You’re the spark in my night, the source of the dim firelight, the bullet in my head made of the slowly melting lead

I’m the fear of your heart; a bittersweet kiss departs as you sleep once again. I’m the shadow when you fall into your bad habits again.

Odious I am with when I bring upon your hand, a touch of cruelty and cold staunch reality

You’re the blade of the knife, cutting once or twice revealing scars unseen in my melancholy dreams

I’m the finale curtain call, waiting in the stalls sparking your dread, you’ve have no fear of being dead

You’re the bane of my existence and yet I’m still persistent in making you mine.

Slowly the blood drips, from the cuts upon your wrist with this you’ll see one last time,

I’m the demon that you’re missing, the evil you’ve been wishing to meet for so long, you were too weak to try to listen to my song.

I’d be not too weary of this mental mercenary, who fights for your soul, I’ve killed before still unsure if your blood is worth all this gore.

You’re the craving of my art, as wicked thoughts depart into the world of the undead; I’m the flower that rotted in the fields already dark.

I’m your ego, your pride, yourself personified in the wicked and morbid ways

I’m the puzzle of death; would you like to take a guess in solving this mental maze?

You’re the birth of my state in which everything departs in wayward and random ways or would take pause and simply applaud this macabre play?

You’ll see me in time my dear…when your death is all but too near!