DARK CLOUD

There's a dark cloud these days that hovers over this land .......As though it was the shadow of the devils hand......Never letting light come in and if it does it's very dim.....Crops are rotten and the live stock die even our rivers running dry.....People of the land live in fright .....A afraid of the evil that lurks in the night....They put boards across their door to secure them tight .....And sentries in towers day and night.....But there's only one way to make this evil flea... That is to bring the lord into your soul whole heartedly.....For living by the sword to long instead of praising the lord in song....And by living in the sins of man brought this evil cloud to it's land....For when unholy men rule the land you can always fined evils hand......Lurking about in the night for their enemy is the light....That's why there's a cloud over this land ....For evil grows in the dark hearts of man....But if you let in the eternal light of the lord .....And make church bells of your swords.....No longer will you live in fear with your fellow man.....No longer will the dark cloud of evil cover this land...