cut u off

alright fine i'll admit i've been doing some of that funny shit but can you blame me

i'm constantly being surrounded by negativity i care for the wrong people and i 

constantly lose the right ones while i'm out here fighting for him he dont do nothing 

\for me or my mami shes constantly beating herself up shes under a lot of stress

he's the biggest dick i know and to this day i got no goddamn apology he treats me like

ii'm a pathetic intruder and not his daughter and he stays calling me a fucking mistake

why can't he treat me like the winner i am cause i sure aint a loser yesterday we were on the 

pphone and he said alright storyteller like blaming me for stealing ur mothers perfume'

dats kinda low even foe you dontcha think ion who the fuck ya think you are constantly '

blaming me for being who i am just cause my past was one way doesnt make it my future 

okay so u can stotp with the bullshitting retarted games cause im done with u and ur 

silly ass wayss