crystal meth

BHEKA mina i come from eldos ....so you know the story but not the struggle ......bheka my hood the pot of gold.. so you know the devil busy... ,hulle se they get BOGUS just to stay focus..hulle IE net focused op crystal she so cold like she colored my dawg.. Her name crystal she shine BRIGHT like a BROKEN diamond..her SURNAME meth she dirty like a doormat ...She the best KILLER...DWELEMS the latest.. grades the LOWEST.. drop outs could be the SLOWEST,.. ,my PEOPLE the DEAREST ,thank God's ENDURANCE.. .i fvck with DUREX... DIRECT from the GHETTO.. you better watch out for CRYSTAL with her PISTOL man..... tryna mess up the streets even on Christmas MAN ,I've been ON and OFF like a 2plate tryna FIGURE out who she PLAYED till I FIGURED out she fvcking with top officials... .. the GOVERNMENT to make it official ,...hot like the devil and shaded under a money tree that's the route of all evil... Ama ride and die for my hood... through the good and the evil.
. just never take the ride that will let you die on ur dreams...crystal meth that's a ride of a drunk man in a mustang