Cry Of The Silent Lamb

There is a young, defenseless child he is on the floor screaming, crying and pleading for help yet just like a voice lost in the wind his cries go unheard. So many can see the brutal bleeding and the life fading from his eyes but act like as though there was nothing there and continues walking whilst the sinister trio continue to pound and beat the child like a piece of meat. So many ask who are these cowardly trio and where is the police well what if the cowardly trio was the police?There is an epidemic going on here in the land of the free, home of the brave. The same people who served a promise to protect the innocent the weak the young the old are the same ones who are snatching and taking too many lives of the very same people who they vowed to protect. For what? A reason that goes back to a time when slavery was something that was a heartbreaking scene, great named legends laid their lives on the line amongst many others who were no more than teachers or mothers to even just students in high school who only wanted nothing more than a good education and a chance to make a difference. Why is it that so many of those who put on the uniform and pledge to fight for peace and equality are the same ones who take the lives of so many. There is a much needed desperate cry for love in a time where the shrowd of money, fame, and political power over rides the sense of good will and judgement. People say this is the land of the free home of the brave. That is a lie for you are only brave if you go off into battle with so much to lose and so little to gain. We shall not be free until little boys and little girls are allowed to walk into the streets not having to worry about getting shot by the same ones who kept an oath to protect and serve, until people can protest peacefully without the fear of being brutally beaten and sent to jail for false charges, until the judicial system can send the real life monsters to jail for committing a crime that punishes the victim more mentally than physically, and until people can walk the streets without the fear of being crucified for their beliefs. Until that time there shall never be peace and we shall never be free.