COVID: Continuous Obvious Idiotic Demise

Fri, 05/22/2020 - 09:59 -- EmoGabs

I live in a world where you turn your head away from fatal flaws like a moth turns to the light distracted from everything else. senses demobilized. I live in a world where the media decides what's important. their spell only recast when no more fun comes out of your trances. I live in a world of ignorance where we have knowledge in our hands but you have more belief in talking screens. I live in a world of compromised common sense where you may no longer assume practical situations, and logical ideals are dangerously cautionless. I live in a world of panic where you fall into any word that the intellectual does not say. I live a world of reluctance where you care more about the cover than the chapters. I was viewed as an intellectual until I called bs on the latest world fact. Everywhere I go. I can't help but roll my eyes as I watch practically the whole world go blind. There's so much insanity and the screens eat it up. Practical is no match for paranoia. Absence of trust leaves far less than 6 feet for truth.