Contrastive

95204

There is depth in a spaceless galaxy, a place I must travel from gravel to sky. I am eager to greet those that are like me, not afraid to stand in absolute solitude. It's ok to be alone in a crowded room, it's ok to lift darkness from the moon. I foreshadowed a shadow of rain and grey clouds, but pouted my lip as if my predictions weren't to come true. I am blue as the early morning, trying to break the chain of difference, cause I am different. The mirror shows what you can't hide, a reflection bouncing but bounded. A soul anxiously clenching its fists in a fight of survival. I am clutching my heart as if it's my Bible. My way of truth, my standing stature I dare not let crumble, can't let it crumble under tons of pressured words, pressures of complying. I ain't born to conform or perform like a lion in a circus. I am me, you are you, never can my spirit sprint when in difference it separates the concrete we pave.