Confusion

Part of me,Is under control by you.Part of me,Aches for your attention too.The hugs, the lies,The face, the cries.What am I to you? You tricked me,you hurt me,You lied.You made me stay up at night.It brought me to tears,So dont say no more.Your words will start a war. We play pretend.You save the day.Your magical wings carrying me away.You steal the ice cream,I steal it backGiggles rush through us both'Twas the best time Suddenly your gone Not a word, a hello or wave.Your touch i started to craveI heard rumors flowing, place to place.When listening i almost lost itTheres a new person your out to chaseYou left me Am i toy?A play thing?An old box?Easy to get rid of?What was the point?You crushed me like a bug.My time was a waste I found someone newSomeone who will not betrayTreated me betterHugs me and holds meTells me everything will be okAnd I believe them. You saw,You got jealousYou got madThe things you started say,Stripping each barrier away.Vulnerable, gullible, confused,What am I to you?