Cold world

It's a cold world that we all live in.
I still can't believe that I'm still here breathing.

The devils is savage in disillusion, and it plays many roles that you could never imagine.

The mind of a hustler, is to overcome disaster, and to become a master in break bread faster.

We try to make good decisions, but the government puts us back in our positions.

Theirs is no such thing of a peaceful suggestion or solution, only cold blooded decisions.

I say to myself.
Is it me or am I blind to see, on what you believe.
They say that we are free, but am I the only one that feels to be deceived.
I speak on what I see, not trying to a be chief.

But I do smoke on that keef.

It sucks for me to see that the death of youth's has never stop to increase.

It seems to me that pussy has taken the lead, and every youngster seems to do anything to be the next in between.

Ladies trying to be the next big thing, but now in days, weed and henny seem to be the key.

I was taught to listen, then achieve and once you complete, then you shall receive.

If you didn't notice.
I just solved the last missing pieces, for you to succeed, so let's proceed.

But why should anyone listen to me, if the man in a black suit has label me a menace to society.

The man in blue are starting to invade property's, especially if your minority.

I guess it's a protocol priority to shoot a men with his hands up and with his fingers free.

I guess Ms. Lady Liberty is really just a statue, and in reality it never meant anything.
I guess evil has claim its crown, and now its time to play in the devils playground.