C.M.M. (Cultural Mixed Multitude)

Culture excites me. I love to read Cosmo for Latinas, watch Univision, wake up with Despierta America, and watch my Telenovelas. I adore my images of black love, painted works that symbolize the strength of African-American men, women, and our children. It's beautiful to me.

I'm a visual person, I thrive putting together images and color themes. I like Instagram, but I don't have one. Pictures to me are more than just a still shot of something. It has a story line or plot behind it, it speaks to that instant of life, but there's more to the photo.

I'm a better speaker than I am a writer, or makeup artist. I am a better listener than I am a speaker.

Gary Jules, Green Day, Aaliyah, Selena, Bethel Music, Andy Mineo, Daft Punk, Thousand Foot Krutch can all vouch for me. I am a multitude of old, new, and opposites. Old school and Contemporary. Heels and Kicks. Sweat and Mascara. Flowers and Dirt. I am a mixed multitude. Born in the city, but a southern girl at heart, regardless of what images pop up when you google the term. I may be a lover, but known fighter and bodyguard for my close ones. 

I carry many labels and adjectives, but the best one of all is creative. I can create with my words, my writing, and I am free to. Regardless of who sees and does not see. I can create a better day, I can create a smile, I can create a change. I can create what I see fit to go after.

I am a day dreamer, I am humor. I am in need. I am in thought. I am in the greatest state of life. I am living.

May not have it all, but another day is more than enough to create once again.