Children for Change

It’s impossible to only make one change without creating a reaction.

Every act, every decision, every commitment, no matter how small can create a butterfly effect of compassion.

We live in a world where fear, deep pain, and horrible things exist.  Where do we even start? What leads to this?

The time to alter the future is never going to run out. Change is within everyone.

Change doesn’t have a deadline, it can never be overdone.

Children are our future. Education is our foundation.

Having a rich, healthy childhood is important to our development and aspiration.

A child’s mind is open. Their judgment is based off of right and wrong. Young minds are powerful weapons, with imaginations carefree and strong.

Every day it blossoms with questions and curiosity.

I want to be the one to change the way they see the world with patience and virtuosity.

I want to teach students beyond the subjects in the way that inspires me to teach.

I want to encourage the way my students view their education and themselves. The potential to be extraordinary is in their reach.

One teacher with a passion to ignite a spark in a child may burn for generations. Together, my students and I could change the nation.