carry you with me in my heart

I never thought this day would come where I’d thought I’d want you back but as time keep moving on I just want you more and more

Why did this have to be? How could this happen?

I need you and I wish that you were here I know your where you need to be and your watching over me. I wish i could see your face again but all I can do is carry you with me in my heart.

Times get harder those days pass by where I just want you back to help and guide me I think back to all those memories holding it all in I just wish you were right by me to help me.

I need you and I wish that you were here I know your where you need to be and your watching over me. I wish I could see your face again but all I can do is carry you with me in my heart.

How could it be? I miss you… I miss you. I wanna see your face wanna talk to you again. I Want you back with me to celebrate all these good times. It just isn’t the same without you your in my heart wherever I go.

I need you and I wish that you were here your where you need to be and your watching over me. I wish I could see your face again but all I can do is carry you with me in my heart.

gstarz2013

I wrote this after the death of my brother and after that I've continued to write songs relating my feelings and poems.