Build A Bitch

Welcome to Build a Bit-- I mean woman. You're new here aren't you? Well, let me show you around. Your choice vary, short, tall, skinny, fat, white, black, you know all of that. Now you're probably wondering why we don't have much of a selection in clothing and I have just the answer for you, you see we like to keep our bitches -- I mean women welcoming. So if it isn't nice, tight, and just right then it's out of here. We also make sure that our clothing shows off their best assets and just for you gentlemen, we like to keep the colors gentle and smooth on the eyes. Recent preferences include big juicy lips to satisfy your needs, thick thighs because they do save lives, and a mute button. Prices may vary and depend on her value to you so if you see one with a pretty face but smaller assets, we'll enlarge then to your liking. Remember, the customer is always right! Now, warning. After purchasing, some signs of malfunctions may include kicking, cursing, keying your car, and speaking her mind. But that's okay, we understand that some of you may not be able to handle her bloopers and mistakes and if that is the case, take my advice and play nice... or run, the choice is yours. Other signs of malfunctions may include showing emotion, having aspirations in life, and saying no to sex. Now this may sound completely absurd but it is nothing out of the ordinary. She may be pretty but she is not asking for it. Her body may bump and curve but she is not asking for it. There is no reading in between the lines.... or feeling in between her thighs so when she says no, that means no. Now if this is completely insane and you won't have it feel free to return from pregnant to broken we accept all. I'm sure someone would love to cherish her. They are smart and know their self worth. They are fierce and speak shart words that could cut throats. And once they have regained controls of themselves, there is no taming them. So be smart and be safe gentlemen. Welcome to Build a Bitch where every bitch is a woman, has a name, a worth, and is human.

Enigmatic Pariah

*snap**snap*

haileystarr

This is amazing