A Brighter Truth:

Kenya

Ever wonder why your a spectator in your own life?

Every angle you observe reoccurs twice? 

Still strolling backwards on that one way street, sweat thickening from that massive heat.

You see Sin is a hell of a drug,

And the addiction is one that cant be fixed with latex gloves and scrubs. 

Satan's deceitful deals promising off cheap thrills,

searching for ya Soul in a sea of others sold, in exchange for silver and gold. 

No ones interested in the hell that's unfolding according to his words Isaiah 43:19 "And behold I Will do a new thing."

So i choose to be Beyon-say follow me and do as you see and watch me put a ring on it binding my father and me spiritually. 

There's no greater love then he and what he has given me is a contract saying that with him i shall live eternally. 

I'm just here to provide you with the right credentials for the job he has chosen you for.....

that is if your willing to accept them. 

Or i could just let you be, take my BIBLE and flee. 

But Aren't i my brothers keeper? Pardon me if i offended you. "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ" Ephesians 4:15. 

There is a brighter truth, waiting for you to be seen waiting for you to be heard.