Bold Ol' Gal

Fri, 05/31/2013 - 20:27 -- brook12

90301

(poems In class with nothing to do but for some reason my mind is full of thoughts. Thoughts that are complicated because there questions, concerns, and worries. Love comes from the heart but lately I feel like I had been giving to much love. Dry from living my own destiny; why mmm I ask myself the same question. I feel like that bald ol gal I feel so stressed to the point my hair fell all out. That bald ol gal because from all the stress my weight is falling off. On top of that I'm not maturing into a beautiful young women because this world is not letting me learn from my mistakes. Everyone wants to live this bald ol gals life but for what this is my life not everybody else. Step back take a chill pill and let me live my life. Never been abused besides with my mother but this bald ol gal is scared with bad memories, bad thoughts, and bad present, and bad moves. This bald ol gal is lost without guidance but the little pint I have from my father I used it but it’s hard when the world chews it up and abuses it. Out of nowhere these beautiful people gave me the opportunity to shine and to be beautiful for once. I thank you with all my heart; you guys remind me of the black rose pedals touching my feet; giving me the ability to relax and compose oneself. Feet worn our each time I walk my feet feels like horns are growing out of them. For some time now I have waited for my guardian angels. While I was in a alley mood I noticed my angels have existed all alone. As my mind went back and forth about attending prom; I imagine myself flawless on top off the thrown. Not being greedy; but sharing the spot light. Enjoying the last moments with the class of 2013. I breathe and remember the looks on our faces when you guys announced all of us were going to prom. So much joy I told myself at the end of this event I'm going to make you guys proud. Not every day young adults have angels whiling to guide and help us achieve our goals in life. The symbolic butterfly; the feeling when I look in your eyes. The weird feeling when you’re in love your stomach knots. Always remember the angels because all I have to do is close my eyes.go here)