Blood doesn't mean Love...

Blood, it runs in your veins and it powers your brain. Tells you what you like what you hate. Shows you your family, your history. Good or bad, wrong or right, Black or White. But blood isn't everything, it doesn't tell you where to go or who to be. It doesn't always make you and your relatives family. Family comes from love not hate, achole, or drugs. Parents don't exist for 400, 000 children right now. There no longer waiting all their doing is wondering how? How did this happen? How do I get out? How come god did this? They've lost all hope, they feel alone and forgotten. Abandoned. This thought echos in their mind. The light is gone and only dark thoughts are left. These kids wonder why they weren't worthy enough to be kept. But it's not their fault their parents were abusive, did drugs or alcohol and were caught. But the kids don't know that. They feel unwanted, unloved, and worthless. They run, they hide, they scream, and they cry at god. They wonder why? Why am I here? Why is this happening? Why am I alive? Then they keep that thought, and soon it all becomes too much. Then they die. I've seen it happen a million times. Not many survive the hurt and the pain or the feeling of being alone and not having a home to sprint back to when things go wrong. Trust me I know because I survived and I just want you to fight, survive, and thrive because one day you'll find love and it'll finally be enough.