Bliss

I long to give love and wove it into the fabric of your heart, 
I long to delicately take care of it, maintain it, display it, and value it just as fine art. 
I long to make you the happiest person alive, 
I long to cherish the care you obtain, the words you utter, the moments we share, your unyielding drive. 
I long to be patient with you in times of distress, 
to never give up, to love you, to merely progress. 

I long to take you on a vivid journey of bliss, 
to delve into your heart, soul and mind, as deep as the oceanic abyss. 

I long to be the one that’s there for you when everyone else isn’t, when the pangs of life start to creep on you as that of a woman giving child birth, 
to be able to manifest how much I care, to show you what way to go, to display how much you’re worth.
I long to make you feel special, and wanted everyday, 
to give you the time and the effort to keep you and never allow you to lead astray. 

I long to spend my life with you each and every moment from cooking for each other to watching the great romantic, inspirational fire in the heavens slowly drift into the sky’s arms, 
for me to be able to be the one that lights up your day, creates a smile on your face effortlessly, to be your lucky charm. 
I long to be the only one you see amongst the other millions of girls that stroll with pulchritudinousness, 
to have me as the only one to help you convalesce.  

And when I do seek out your inner person, the crevices of you heart, contrive what makes you happy... what makes you sad, what you want and don’t want, your highest aspirations and goals, your overall ambitiousness, it’s then where I give my all to you... and have the privilege to see through.