Blind. Deaf. Helpless.

I love that you all think the world's safe.
I love how you live your life day after day and believe that your routine will continue at its pace.
I love how you think that eventually things will change.
I love how you look into that televised piece of metal and glass and believe everything that you see.
I love how you walk around blindly.
I love how you say you wish things could be better when you don't even have the guts to start trying.
I love how you all bitch, whine and complain because everything you want won't come to you, like love, money, power, or fame.
I love watching you all on the highway, honking and screaming because life as you know it won't ever be good enough and your neighbor driving next to you is ignorant.
I love that you all give into sin.
I love how you think that just because you're a good person means that it'll all save you in the end.
I love how you all start to panic.
I love that you all become quickly patriotic when something goes wrong but you're too late to change it.
I love how you all make fun of me.
I love how you think that all I see is exactly from the rose colored lenses that you all see.
I love how you think I'm so wrong.
I love that you believe that I'm the psychotic paranoid schizophrenic mess because I decided to challenge what was "right".
I love how you think you're all right.
I love how one day you'll all eventually believe that everything you see is not at all what it seems because you all have been living inside a dream that's not a dream and one day you'll be scared because fate will catch you when you're the least bit prepared and all I'm going to hear is you all crying and screaming and all I'm going to see is you all running up to me asking me what you all should do and I won't have a clue because I won't know what to tell you because you all will forever be, 
Blind. Deaf. Helpless.
Don't be blind, deaf or helpless.
I love knowing that some are going to rise from their ashes. 
I love knowing that perhaps maybe some will listen to me.
I love having hope in this helpless humanity.
I love the realization that one day we'll all receive are much sought after answers to our beliefs.
I love knowing that I will be a hero.
I love knowing that this burning fire in me will eventually help me be safe in the tomorrow.
I love irony.
I love how one day it'll be the definition of life itself.
I love knowing that I am ready and prepared because I am sweating right now in this peace.
I love knowing that when this war all unfolds I won't be a part of the ones who will bleed.
Please see me.. Please hear me..
Do not be blind, deaf and helpless.