A blessing to heaven

53206

Monica Jones
April 18, 2013

Who is this young woman I look in the mirror to heartbreaks, heartaches, pain from deep within I walk with pride I speak with confidence. My words cut deep they may leave bruises and scares, a mind of genius a heart of gold but you could never see through that to know my life is wrong I stride because I have to I make my life seem easy . I’m a victim to life a witness of death I am your future I will not be your pass I’m a legend. Who are you to judge me? I made it this far I was so strong that I climbed this mountain now I’m climbing to the next I have no regrets because everything is a lesson my greats achievements is a blessing. Why do you judge me when we are so much alike? We bleed the same blood we cry these same tears but I have my own fears. I’ve been chased by my mistakes and dragged by my success life as we know it where would I have to go everything is about your appearance but only god knows my hips may be wide my color may be dark but my mind is wise, but before I lose my parents I’ll be there greatest prize. I see no color we are all alike I like that we are different our colors and shapes but let’s kill the animosity because it’s only one race the human race. I love my sisters and my brother’s even though we are different colors. Children dieing, mother’s crying when will it stop. I just want to get out the ghetto to show other people that we do not need to sit here and rot we are a nation we are clicked as one but am I the one that understand that a change has to come.