The Blessing

It was then when she realized God did this for a reason. God wanted her to bring this blessing into the world, Not because he wanted to make her life hard, But because he knew she could handle it. She is a strong woman and has been through a lot. But God knows that she can accomplish whatever she puts her mind to. He also knows that this blessing will bring unlimited joy and happiness to her. God knows all, sees all and creates all.  God created her with a purpose and blessing her was part of the journey God made for her. No one will truly understand the meaning of her blessing, Because they just think she was being reckless, and irresponsible. But the truth is God had her back and she believed that what will be, will be. God wouldn't bless her if he didn't think she could raise the blessing he gave her or continue her education to help her get to her futures potential. All of her faith is in God.  She does believe that God is the creator of all, and will bless those who can handle a blessing.  Never will she be okay with people calling her blessing not wanted, Because that isn't what she believes. Her blessing from God was created for purpose given by God. And she loves her blessing and will cherish her blessing forever. People will think that her blessing has no purpose, But she will raise her blessing to know that they are wanted, have a purpose, are loved, and will be who God wanted them to be because God has a plan for her blessing.