Bless You

Thu, 08/28/2014 - 11:59 -- JeHaMa.

By flaring up inside my soul collided with yours to create 'a million stars' and like the paradox itself we created a mess of tangled thoughts and tangled limbs but who could care with someone like him and who could speak of that 'Empty Sunday Feeling' when describing the boy in front of you is a feat not well conquered? -And I underestimated your ability to see trhough me when I forgot to count the freckles under your eyes so I'm sorry I was derailed but as my conductor you failed to see that we were on the wrong tracks so when that hurricane of doubt invaded every fiber of you, I wasn't close enough for you to hold. - And I I know you said that like a book you had me read but when you said you didn't know if you still loved me I swear my heart stopped beating so I wondered why you never said "Bless you". Because this news was new and I thought if I looked up to the Light it would be over soon but it wasn't, and so like the stained glass in your church you always talked about, I tried to be as beautiful as I could but you still left. After a while so did I. The only thing I could do was bleed through the black pen you loved onto a page. You always said that black was the color of honesty, but it was then that I understood that the color of my pen didn't affect the truth of my words, however it did affect the truth in myself when I realized that I was writing with the colors of that old stained glass I tried to be. So I see now that your love could be replaced with my own (bless you) And stars can still be beautiful even if you don't think I am (bless you) And writing about you isn't hard, loving you is hard (bless you) Writing about you isn't hard (bless you) Loving you is hard (bless you) Writing about you isn't hard (bless you) Loving you is hard (bless you)