Blazing Beauty

60644

The sun is shining the moon rises so bright to a new start and I know in my heart that I'm gonna live the dream. Its not that far apart around the shooting stars of the blue sky's. When you I her diamonds jewel pearls is what I get a masterpiece of blazing beauty.

Here she is once again the hottest of a goddess. Shes a beautiful girl that's been all around the world what a glorious and gracing sight to behold in the night as she await the day to go out and play cause shes here to stay forever and always as shes is the glowing gem of blazing beauty.

Around the forest and trees seeing the amazing leaves baby please don't give up hope just always believe and you'll achieve greatness on the way to succeeding as I do. Just know that my love is true we will make it threw your the living proof of perfection never rejected cause your the best with great success to be blessed like a work of art true blazing beauty.