Better version of wrong love 2

Bella's point of view
As I walked to my class, I felt a pair of eyes looking straight at me. I turned around and saw no one which was weird since its school. I broke out running but the footsteps didn't stop, they keep getting closer and louder. I didn't stop until I got to my classroom. I slowly opened the door and saw...

Jack's point of view

"Ha ha ha ha", I said as I saw Bella dreaming
"You really fell for that", I continued. I got up from my chair and walked around Bella touching her hair and her skin
"So smooth", I smirked still touching her skin. After a while I stopped and sat back down in my chair... I got my face mask and hoddie getting ready from when Bella wakes up.
"There now continue with your dreaming Bella", I announced with a smile really wide

Bella's point of view
I saw my teachers and classmates with knives and bows piercing right through their skin
"What-the- f-", I confusingly said
"H-o-w", I stumbled. I walked around everyone when I started to feel someone behind me...I tried to turn around but then I felt a piercing sense on my back. My body felt numb and sick, the next thing I know my body hit the floor.
"Stupid girl", I hear a familiar voice say
"Wait-", I stopped i-i felt my whole life being sucked into a blackhole.
I suddenly wait up and saw a man in a hoodie with a face mask
"Wh-o a-re y-o-u?", I nervously ask...

Jack's point of view
"Ugh you've awaken", I say in a deep voice
"Wha-t d-o yo-u wan-t fr-om m-e?", Bella stumbly asked
"Oh I want your love", I respond
"Oh and I have a surprise", I continued
"Ye-s?", Bella asked triggered
"Your friend Luke", I say with a smirk as I pass her Luke's head. Bella grabs it but when she saw what it was she dropped it on the floor and started crying
"Don't cry my dear ", I try to comfort her...

Bella's point of view
"WHY? UH TELL ME WHY? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?, I scream
"Oh my dear don't scream, but your answer is that I felt threatened by him", the mysterious man said
"URG HOW?", I still screamed
"Chill dear", he said
"How can I chill when my beast friend is dead? Huh?", I asked slowly and calmely
"LOOK I LIKE YOU NO I LOVE YOU AND J WOULD KILL ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT YOU OR TOUCHES YOU! ", he screamed. I stopped and looked at the man and felt a feeling of terror
"Someone Likes me?...and they would kill?", I thought to myself
"Let me go", I whispered
*Scoff *
"What?"I asked
"Fine I'll let you go", he said. As the words left his mouth I felt safer and calmer. The man came foward and untied the ropes around my hands and body. As soon as he was done I got up, I started run as fast as I could until I reached the exit.

Jack's point of view
"Hahaha", I laughed as I watched my crush run away from me
"I'll be back for you", I continued with a smirk"
"Oh how I want to kill someone else", I kept saying over and over.
After 30 minutes
I dropped my face mask on the floor and took my hoodie off. I felt the urge to see her again

"Ah", I said as I thought about her

Bella's point of view
"That was really really weird", I said while running.
After a while
I got home, I took my keys out and i unlocked the door. I dropped my body on the couch and looked at the ceiling.
"What a day?", I said sighing
" and my best friend died",I said while getting teary
*ding *
I looked at my phone and saw the same phone number from before, it said
"Did you enjoy the time with me?"
"WHAT?!?", I shouted, I was so shocked that it was the same person but
"Who is it?", I asked

The next day

James point of view
"What did you do man?", I asked Jack
"Oh nothing", he replied smiling
"Oh your terrible at lying" I said
"Hahaha", he said
"TELL ME NOW DUDE?!?", I yelled
"Chill dude...well I immediate kinda captured Bella and um killed Luke", Jack said whispering, as soon as I heard that I walked away. But then I stopped and headed back to Jack
"How did you capture her?, I asked curiously
"Um it started when I saw talking to Luke...so when he left and you left I went to look for Luke and when I finally saw him I stabbed him and took him to my apartment where I cut his head", Jack stopped as Bella walked by, she smiled and waved.
"And?", I asked
"Oh right, then I went to ask for Bella's phone number, when I got it I send her 9 messages, and I saw her reading them. When the bell rang I went up to her and said
'Hey can you try this? I made it", then she said
"Oooooh cookies I love cookies...sure", she said as she grabbed the cookie. The second she tasted it she fainted and ta dah", Jack continued whispering
Dude you weirdo ", I said as I walked away

Bella's point of view
I saw James and Jack talking together. I thought about what they were talking when I realized today we're going out.
"Oof how could I forget?", I thought.
I didn't realize I started to walk toward them...I smiled and waved as I past them. Jack gave a slight smile. At that moment my heart melted with love.

Jack's point of view

"If only you knew Bella if only you knew", I said.